- Topoval, a Ruby library that allows you to specify dependency relationships between methods and invoke them in topological order.
- Examples, a lightweight behavioral testing package for Go.
- Braintree Go, a Go package for accepting payments with Braintree.
- Manners is a graceful shutdown library for Go.
- LetterBot is a simple LetterPress bot.
- Canary was a web application that predicted recessions. I've deprecated it because the economic model it implemented relies on assumptions about the economy that no longer hold.